My Blog List

Monday, November 14, 2016

Expand the Way You Connect

Social media is a major way we connect with others. I never thought about blogs or websites where teachers share ideas and tips as a form of communication.

I found the website opened.com useful and one day I believe that I will use if often for ideas. It provides great worksheets, games, videos for many different topics. It's a way for teachers to connect and get ideas from other teachers. We as educators can connect in many different ways.


A blog is a great way to connect with the masses. Cool Cat Teacher  covers a wide variety of topics in her blog. She offers many different ways to view her blog. She has a podcast, vlog, blog and books. I will use her tips and suggestions in my future classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment