- have stronger muscles and bones
- have a leaner body because exercise helps control body fat
- be less likely to become overweight
- decrease the risk of developing type 2 diabetes
- lower blood pressure and blood cholesterol levels
- have a better outlook on life
One of the videos that the students in my Level I classroom enjoyed the most, was this Just Dance video. The teacher would play one song when she needed a little extra time during transitions or as a treat because they did such a great job during an activity. It's a great way to get the students up and moving, but also incorporating technology.